Member since November, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Iris By The Goo Goo Dolls
Paradise lost by Hollywood Undead
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
My friend josh, so he would understand.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
I'm a teen now. But if i could go back 3 years, i'd tell myself to never give up on life. To live for the little moments.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
i probably wouldn't bore people with that story haha.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
barnes and noble.
In bed I like to read:
Things i've written during the day to try to make more sence of it all.
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 219):
Hiding from everyone in plain sight.
- Hiding from everyone in plain sight.
- We all fall seperately, in secret.
- My hair's colorful so you remember.
- Checked my smithmag before facebook..woah.
- Laying back, flooding ears with tears.
- Thanks for the day off, guys.
- They think i'm better. (at lying).
- I wish i was someone stronger.
- Laugh at yourself sometimes. It helps.
- Cut too deep. Insides empty afterall.
- Scars can't fade when constantly renewed.
- Pastpresentfuture all blending together.
- Letter "i" capitalized? Arrogance astounds me.
- I apologize if i'm slightly rusty.
- His smile already belongs to her.