rabbiconquesoMember since December, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 24):
Dance as much as you can.
- Dance as much as you can.
- You already know what to do.
- Wish he was my son sooner.
- Buy candy your kids don't like.
- I'd marry mushrooms if I could.
- "Wow, that dead snake IS cool!".
- Adopted son more me than me.
- Never utter "cancer" above a whisper.
- Made cookies with mom, now son.
- Left Yizkor for World Series score.
- Woman rabbi jokes? Heard 'em all.
- Hard to be patient past bedtime.
- "Reformed" rabbi, was once car thief.
- Philo-Semitism in Germany makes me nervous.
- Preschool today: Nate, Sam, Max, Leo.