Member since February, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
0-100, my life in extremes at all times.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
npr story tellers
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
my student's work.
Latest Memoir (of 35):
To be part of something real.
- To be part of something real.
- It is them against the world.
- We are all in this together.
- Being the supporter they all deserve.
- All we have is our story.
- Supporting them to defy the odds.
- My students' voices telling their truths.
- Fighting for passion to create change.
- Fighting with passion to create change.
- Passionate pursuit of equal education opportunities.
- Your words I will remember most.
- How dare you celebrate death America.
- Thriving in extremes, all I know.
- Live up to the hype already.
- America is a trainwreck, do better.