Member since October, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 120):
No more American Splendor, only rest.
- No more American Splendor, only rest.
- Pekar passed on, I'm totally kvetching.
- Waiting tables to avoid growing up.
- 7 year degree. Still no job.
- My hard-earned degree is completely useless.
- "Promise me you will never die.".
- Lonely beer > Forced sober conversation.
- I knew, she lied, I left.
- Missing the simplicity of Pac-Man days.
- My brain hurts. Oh, that's why.
- Throwing a pity party. Bring whine.
- One too many birthdays, too soon.
- She tasted like raspberries and champagne.
- Sleeveless spring and summer begins today!
- Finally, Spring! I'd forgotten you, sun.