Member since July, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
the fact that the bruise on my forehead that i got from bumping my head, just got bruised again
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Excession by Iain M Bamks
Right now, I'm reading:
Transitions by Iain M Banks
Latest Memoir (of 750):
Velcro closure prevents metal flesh contact.
- Velcro closure prevents metal flesh contact.
- Insidious reptilian presence sowing community discord.
- Contemplation for the sake of contemplation.
- Slipped mask..grinning savage..content malcontent.
- My name's Prodigal....repeat stubborn offender.
- Toxic lifestyle requires hazmat intervention.
- Eye lost..was funny..now sad.
- Refuse to be shit storm's instigator.
- Disregard the flotsam...embrace the jetsum.
- Sand drawn line burned bare feet.
- Tunnels' light illuminates cross road choices.
- Re-invented wheels' seized bearing slowed progress.
- Chameleon's confusion is hermit's dark corner.
- Pathological liar dissects truths' innocent remains.
- Welcome to Hell.....its hell here!