Member since May, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
March of the Penguins.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Ponychan, Equestria Daily.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
V for Vendetta.
Right now, I'm reading:
The computer screen.
Latest Memoir (of 25):
I am the walrus. Koo-koo kachoo.
- I am the walrus. Koo-koo kachoo.
- I accidentally published a blank memoir.
- The local Borders closed. I cried.
- Being an existentialist gets kinda lonely.
- She had a taste for knives.
- Mashed potatoes can be your friends.
- Spam told me I won iPod!
- Punched gift horse in the mouth.
- Only liers let sleeping dogs lie.
- Killed a mockingbird. Leveled up!
- Lost in myself. Can't get out.
- Hey! You are now breathing manually.
- The snake sold black market knowledge.
- Steezebroman69 really needs to stop spamming.
- Turns out little brothers don't float.