pomodoroMember since February, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 19):
I continue to walk on water.
- I continue to walk on water.
- Just too darn good to shun.
- The mot juste makes prose beautiful.
- Tennis, game where love means nothing.
- Boring prince, the shoes are cool.
- Dirty nails, she's fresh from steerage.
- He grew up, I hate that.
- The heartless cabbage prefers winter's chill.
- All charm and fast talk, loser.
- Drink Limoncello ,read tales of Dante.
- Lichen, logs, hummus, at sidewalk's end.
- Estranged, deranged, then he chose her.
- Present at birth, absent at death.
- Cigarette and coffee, off to Kindergarten.
- Where did I put that? whatever.