plutoisaplanetMember since October, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
How sometimes, you just want to tell someone what you're feeling, but you are held back by your own fear and insecurity.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
the library. actually, no. =)
My favorite story of all time is:
the shepherd leaving the ninety-nine sheep to go find that ONE lost one, the one that he LOVED.
Latest Memoir (of 10):
Love has left me rudderless.
- Love has left me rudderless.
- Walked away. Trying to turn back.
- Writing on mirrors to spread hope.
- Dreamt of an impossible fantasy.
- Survived first day of driving alone.
- God will always answer your prayers.
- I never asked to be invisible.
- The American Dream still hasn't died.
- Sometimes, all I need is love.
- God's love saves no matter what.