platypusMember since June, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 13):
Hitchhiker on the highway of hunger.
- Hitchhiker on the highway of hunger.
- Chocolate is the enemy of willpower.
- Sometimes one ripe strawberry is enough.
- So much food; so little stomach.
- Spotted. Seized. Smelled. Savored. Swallowed. Smiled.
- Happiness: fresh muffins on Sunday morn.
- I came. I saw. I feasted.
- Peeling, chopping, sauteing: my kitchen zen.
- Eat to live? No, that's backwards.
- Good food wraps my tongue happy.
- So good. All gone. Need more.
- Full bag. Tear Open. Soon empty.
- Creamy and rich; my mouth sings.