pinkstar3Member since February, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
aywhere, all over....
In bed I like to read:
my man's face expression
My favorite story of all time is:
ahh, China Cinderella's shoes. also by S.E. Hilton
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 35):
U 20? No, 30. Ohhhhh beautiful:).
- U 20? No, 30. Ohhhhh beautiful:).
- Hot coffe, porch swinging: pure bliss.
- I wanna mambo under the moonlight.
- I wanna rock your world now.
- I wanna get my groovy going.
- Conqured myself, once ashamed, no needed.
- Dont allow someone dull your sparkles.
- 5 hearts only makes 1 soul.
- Bakery guy smiled, me giggled.
- 3 sugarplums, we made them, together.
- Was born without a manual.
- I knew how to swim, sperm.
- Love you to the moon& back.
- Mom and dad coming, cant wait.
- Cupcakes, icea cream, full of laughters.