Member since February, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
I only read Smith.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Wanted to be overachiever, ended overweight.
- Wanted to be overachiever, ended overweight.
- Love: a thousand words in one.
- Half New York, half Los Angeles.
- Always believed in all that happened.
- Life, life, life, life, life, death.
- Wanted some war, got it all.
- Had no memory, just a memoir.
- She loved Oprah. Showed her Rigoletto.
- Poetry: all you can eat. Free.
- The love boat was called Titanic.
- Going to the Oscars. In 2035.
- These might be my last words.
- Dear mother earth, it's me again.
- My face is a space book.
- All day craving dark chocolate, kidney-shaped.