paytonMember since February, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 11):
Love is never visiting the morgue.
- Love is never visiting the morgue.
- Relationship ended. Three months, he married.
- Never want to see morgue again.
- I lost more than I had.
- What drives me? Wish I knew.
- Lying, bankrupt cheat. Stole my heart.
- X-ray vision on his resume. Blind.
- What's a girl to do? Men!
- Daughter died. Then he left me.
- Life was scorched earth. Found hope.
- Went to your reading. I'm hooked.