Member since May, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Heather, you will get through this.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I'm not sure. This life has been so damn short, I'm too young to even know myself.
In bed I like to read:
Novels, blogs, poems, and short stories, etc.
My favorite story of all time is:
"The Normal Heart", a play by Larry Kramer.
Right now, I'm reading:
"On the Road" by Jack Kerouac.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
... Lady Gaga's Born This Way. No - maybe "Everything's Coming Up Roses" from Gypsy the Musical. I don't know.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Uh, no one in particular. Most of my favorite writers are long dead, but John Green reading it would be pretty cool.
Latest Memoir (of 13):
My heart is eating my brain.
- My heart is eating my brain.
- I feel sad all the time.
- When I think, "I'd read this.".
- Writers can only improve by writing.
- What's the best thing about travelling?
- He's too old and too distant.
- I have taken the different road.
- Raspberries in cream, oh my gosh.
- I would like to go skydiving.
- The combination of lust and tea.
- What will your last words be?
- I wish I could have you.
- My thoughts are becoming so sick.