Member since August, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Always trying to do what is right, but ending up in a hot mess for it!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
UNTO THESE HILLS; ALABAMA MOON; IT'S ALL OVER BUT THE SHOUTING; AVA'S MAN
Right now, I'm reading:
FIREFLY LANE; ALABAMA MOON
Latest Memoir (of 56):
Santa doesn't visit hospital bound kids.
- Santa doesn't visit hospital bound kids.
- Move right for sirens and lights!
- I'm cracked but not yet broken.
- "...I just ain't the crumbling kind.".
- Boredom= failure of your own imagination.
- "Plain talk is the easiest understood.".
- Anything worth doing's worth doing right.
- A good partner is a gift!
- True happiness is the best revenge.
- Happiness is a choice...choose it!
- The moment we met, I knew.
- Treading gets very tiring after awhile.
- I'm better at this than anything.
- Healing them helps to heal me.
- My best got me your worst!