Member since February, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
a story occurring in someone's imagination.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
pensive books with lots of depth.
My favorite story of all time is:
Harry Potter or Paper Towns
Right now, I'm reading:
bright's passage by josh ritter
jonathan strange and mr. norrell by susanna clark
paper towns by john green (reread)
the guernsey literary and potato peel pie society (reread)
Latest Memoir (of 26):
My best friend thinks he's worthless.
- My best friend thinks he's worthless.
- I just really want a hug.
- Every so often, I'm unreasonably cheerful:).
- Josh Ritter told my story better.
- I agree when she's not around.
- She doesn't appreciate that I understand.
- Will I ever escape this labyrinth?
- We're not all rednecks, I promise!
- I had a Jewish great-uncle once.
- Honesty is easier when we text.
- You're far away; I miss talking.
- Maybe if you weren't so distant.
- Never ask "what could have happened?".
- Use your six words with caution.
- Songs tell stories words can't say.