Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In bed I like to read:
Charles Dickens, Shakespeare, Edgar Allen Poe
My favorite story of all time is:
Either Drops like Stars, or Purpose for the Pain
Right now, I'm reading:
Blue Like Jazz
Latest Memoir (of 41):
Watching the world leave me behind.
- Watching the world leave me behind.
- Stereotypes blind us; open their eyes.
- Thanks for catching me every time.
- Love: we don't always get along.
- Best friends falling in love= heartbreak.
- I'm losing you and it's effortless.
- Suddenly, I fade into the past.
- Lied to, taken advantage of...ashamed.
- Always happy, at least pretended to.
- Escaping from reality, still hurting myself...
- Hidden behind false contentment; a liar.
- Cutting consumes my life: save me.
- Don't try to change me.
- I am unique; and you are?...
- Wishing for everything to be okay...