Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The Alchemist by Paul Coelho because all we need is closer to us than we know and the Diary of Anne Frank because she saw the beauty of the world in a tiny piece of sky
My favorite story of all time is:
Trying to please everybody - from my grade three reader. author unkown.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 971):
Too many forks. Not enough spoons.
- Too many forks. Not enough spoons.
- Now learning takes on another form.
- Don't click send when you're drunk.
- Wrote first sonnet. Watch out Shakespeare.
- Getting old: 8pm feels like midnight.
- Lull in memoirs but not life.
- My man loves elderberry herbal tea.
- Mother's Day: flowers and Emergency Department.
- Not trying to read future tonight.
- My daughter is the best mum.
- On the outer of inner circle.
- Fifty-eight. Not eighteen. Still finding feet.
- Trees danced to 'Sway' before humans.
- Get used to camouflaging vegetables now.
- Survived school camp. I'm a survivor.