Member since September, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
From a to zoloft, you're fine.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I would be talking about an awkward conversation I had.
In bed I like to read:
anything that excites me, nonfiction and fiction!
My favorite story of all time is:
Looking for Alaska by John Green.
Latest Memoir (of 9):
The earth never wronged us, okay?
- The earth never wronged us, okay?
- Get more sleep, still party hard.
- Feminist mothers and daughters kick ass.
- I ran out of twitter characters.
- Small schools make finding relationships hard.
- Politicians talk, soldiers fight for freedom.
- From a to zoloft, you're fine.
- Still hides books under my covers.
- Sorry, I'm still working on it.