Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Dreamy passions fathoming abyss of humanity!
My favorite story of all time is:
Ever unfolding life, beautiful planet, earth!
Latest Memoir (of 13):
Human civilization, 'boss' evolving as yet!
- Human civilization, 'boss' evolving as yet!
- Surrender iPod! Fondness for bosses... haha!
- Hate bosses, wait, love being one!
- Bosses seldom plug-n-play with hedonic center.
- Life on hold, for a living!
- Labors of love, livings of liberty!
- Writer's work, whispering worlds of wonders!
- Working with words, wages of wisdom!
- Smiling gratitude flows passions, crafting miracles!
- Dreams onboard, zest for a living!
- 'Happiness boomrang' works, try spreading around!
- Unadvertised, mostly unreturened is father's love!
- Life-size labor of love, project accomplished!