Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 240):
Smoldering fire is harder to extinguish.
- Smoldering fire is harder to extinguish.
- Crossed broken-log bridge, stuck here forever.
- What's the price of your dreams?
- Spiders, dragon fruit, here we come.
- Close the lid, unplug, enjoy reality.
- Best vacation ever in six words?
- 45.3 hours till vacation, happy countdown.
- Green eggs and Snickers, Olympic breakfast.
- Light is sunshine not oncoming train.
- Kindle, can you make reading cool?
- Labor day wedding, wearing white head-to-toe.
- Are you working on Labor Day?
- Quiet Friday followed by fun-filled weekend.
- Don't be afraid of my dreams.
- Found sugar elsewhere, packing my bags.