november20Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 11):
Clothes in breeze, drying on line.
- Clothes in breeze, drying on line.
- Six-word memoirs...now I'm published.
- Wish I was more like her.
- Motto: everyone's got their own mishegas.
- Gave me freedom, cried in secret.
- Sixty five thousand seven hundred meals.
- Old spice shaving soap with brush.
- Watch your fingers. Change the oil.
- Loved to garden but hated dirt!
- Motto: don't criticize, condem or complain.
- Died. now we talk in dreams.