Member since December, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
That I understand!!
If one person reads an entry and realizes that he or she is not alone in this crazy struggle through this thing we call "Life" then I will feel as if I have succeeded in my sharing of not only words but of myself.
In bed I like to read:
(For the record: I never take a book to bed when accompanied!)
But on those lonely nights I love to blog or write more than anything! Check out some of my stories at:
My favorite story of all time is:
Mine. I especially love the part of how it got from where it WAS to where it IS.
Right now, I'm reading:
"A book is good company. It is full of conversation without loquacity. It comes to your longing with full instruction, but pursues you never."
Henry Ward Beecher
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Facebook, PostSecret or BlogSpot plus wherever else this crazy world.wide.web leads me to!!
Latest Memoir (of 726):
You'll forever freeze in my shadow.
- You'll forever freeze in my shadow.
- Democratic girl in a Republican County.
- Epic Tug-o-war. Brain battling body's desire.
- Walked outside. Quietly applauded the sunshine.
- Greatest gift felt like ox's yoke.
- I felt reduced by him somehow.
- Such glorious love. Such infinite sadness.
- Mom called my hair "Rats Nest.".
- Torn between the halo or horns.
- This isn't first storm I've weathered.
- "Oh!" She gasped. Jack simply smiled.
- My decisions shouldn't carry your stigma.
- Dear Jayne...
- The rain today is soft torture.
- Leaves hang perilously, blushing with fear.