Member since October, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Falling. I am so uncoordinated
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
New York Times
My favorite story of all time is:
Huxley's "Brave New World"
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Love Song by the Cure
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
My daddy...I miss him.
Latest Memoir (of 161):
Always asking why. Finding new questions.
- Always asking why. Finding new questions.
- Humming old tune in new-aged world.
- Need to let go; hand numb.
- Impish behavior, impudent action, I'm perturbed.
- Don't have equipment to man up.
- Summer dilemma: Harmful rays or VitaminD?
- Frequently, I pick up dropped tidbits.
- Memory. Rusty steel trap. Needs welding.
- Former night owl. Now old crow.
- Beacon at night. Captain's guiding light.
- Switchboard is blinking; no live connection.
- Indoctrination's principle at School of Thought.
- Jezebel longing for a clean face.
- Parasites find me an accommodating host.
- His letters sparked passion; wildfire ensued.