Member since February, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
dear old love, postsecrets, NY Times Modern Love
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
the roller coaster ride of my love life
My favorite story of all time is:
my parents love story
Right now, I'm reading:
Love is a Mix Tape- life and loss, one song at a time - Rob Sheffield
Latest Memoir (of 81):
One year later, still same thoughts.
- One year later, still same thoughts.
- I'm starting to think its me.
- What could i have done differently?
- You said you called; you lied.
- Guess i knew it all along.
- My heart shattered reading your text.
- Sure know how to pick 'em!
- Resolution: to finally find true love.
- Want you under me, not over.
- My heart aches thinking of you.
- Only calls when he wants some.
- Loved being snowed in with you!
- You're just cute, you know that?
- Love me or leave me alone!
- I can't stop stalking your facebook!