notanoptimistMember since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 25):
Life will never stop teaching you.
- Life will never stop teaching you.
- Don't be afraid of being wrong.
- Journeys always start with one step.
- Leave your mark: reduce your footprint.
- Apply sunscreen to sit at screen.
- Needed you to need me too.
- Life's rarely neat; love's never tidy.
- Anger as fuel burns out eventually.
- There's always more to do tomorrow.
- Better off leaving job you hate.
- Falling down's easy. Getting up's hard.
- Made me feel like I mattered.
- Want to make my mark, somehow.
- Is time linear or infinite? Explain.
- Coding means computers are my minions.