nojiri23Member since February, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 17):
Learn to love the questions themselves.
- Learn to love the questions themselves.
- Breathe. Commit. Resolve. Embrace the anxiety.
- Contemplating why I simply cannot begin.
- Attempting patience while waiting for action.
- Forsaking fear, I will begin afresh.
- 9/11 in Japan. Earthquake in NYC.
- Far from home when disaster struck.
- Will accomplish more. Kick myself less.
- Will start finishing quilts in progress.
- Read everything. Attend classes. Then relax.
- Less distractions. more reading. finish papers.
- Less distractions. more reading. get degree.
- Distractions put my life on hold.
- Saddened by distractions: can't finish anything.
- Distractions are causing time to fly.