nohaveMember since July, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 56):
Old legs paws slow walk together.
- Old legs paws slow walk together.
- Endure dour times. Know Jewish humor.
- Cherry blossom perfume wafts away gloom.
- Pessimist laugh more comfort than urologist.
- Mars needs earthly global warming kisses.
- Alone, even bedbugs don't want me.
- Polititians should vent, through cold tents.
- Hope Jewish food, doubles your mood.
- Jewish jokes heard before, God laughs.
- Mom knows when, we need luckshen.
- Donate before death. Give others breath.
- Conjured my thought, all for naught.
- Wings.....Please show me mother country!
- Jewish deli, home for my belly!
- You brought warm bagels? Come in.