Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 15):
Perfected the art of creative invisibility.
- Perfected the art of creative invisibility.
- Self-acceptance. I'm all I have.
- Six years later, call not returned.
- Let your actions refute their prejudices.
- What is your vision for America?
- Those who exclude earn their irrelevance.
- Wants custody. Neglects daughter. Totally disingenuous.
- Learn to live with being alone.
- Never let anyone get too close.
- Distance yourself from all that hurts.
- To prevent the dreaded 3AM call.
- After serving useful purpose, tossed aside.
- Lifetime for me. Weekend for her.
- Useful? Hello friend! Hang out? (Invisible.).
- Curtains open, party on, locked out.