Member since June, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The New Yorker
Latest Memoir (of 25):
Saying goodbye without ever saying hello.
- Saying goodbye without ever saying hello.
- I trust you won't regret this.
- Continuing to wait, forever, even alone.
- If I disappeared, would you mourn?
- You love me, yet choose him.
- My self worth via your e-mails.
- Never the right place or time.
- Someone new. Still dreaming of you.
- Vegetarian so I can judge you.
- I never appreciated all the work.
- Struggling to be outstanding...Failing spectacularly.
- With a dog, never drinking alone.
- You never wanted to be "friends".
- Why didn't you want my happiness?
- Old friends are always more important.