Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Change, loss and challenges.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
I read good stories anywhere I find them.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
I can't pick only one favorite story.
Latest Memoir (of 32):
You were so wrong about me.
- You were so wrong about me.
- They don't know me very well.
- Can anyone keep up with me?
- You don't know how I feel.
- Knocked down, got up, still shaky.
- Starting over for the third time.
- Why are you such a fraud?
- Did you think I was stupid?
- The Kardashians are not royalty. Right?
- I know enough to be dangerous.
- Facebook has taken over my life.
- Can't believe I didn't give up.
- Respect my beliefs! I respect yours!
- I am determined to live again.
- I'm supposed to cheer up everyone.