Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Forgetting something I should have remembered.
In bed I like to read:
A good mystery.
Right now, I'm reading:
Everything that catches my fancy.
Latest Memoir (of 719):
It's totally okay to ignore crowd.
- It's totally okay to ignore crowd.
- Long ride and walk completed, next?
- Feels like a six-day work week.
- Birds still sing, isn't that amazing?
- Grown folks business, not my concern.
- There is no "supposed to be.".
- Life like a stained glass window.
- Far-sighted, still can't see the future.
- Caressed by breeze, kissed by sun.
- Golden dragonfly made me feel rich.
- Caution: some advice worth ignoring.
- Stuck in the swirl of life.
- Instructions not included, do your best.
- Just how mad was hornet's nest?
- Fear okay, hold hands and jump.