Member since February, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Not being able to tie my shoes.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
All over the friggin' web.
In bed I like to read:
Read? In bed? That's not what it's for, man.
My favorite story of all time is:
The one I haven't written yet. It's really good; there's ninjas, zombies, pirates, and a unicorn battling a fire-breathing dragon for control of the world. It's AWESOME!
Right now, I'm reading:
No, right now I am typing.
Latest Memoir (of 139):
My check-engine light is always on.
- My check-engine light is always on.
- Saying yes often means saying no.
- Not just a mentor; a promoter.
- Never accepts "yes-dear" as an answer.
- Students' unturned phrases reeling from pages.
- The fearless voice of written words.
- She raises grade from C to A.
- Poetry is therapy, not vice versa.
- Read, write, re-read, revise, rinse, repeat.
- Love the liar, not the lie.
- Always tried. Always failed. Kept trying.
- Nonsense makes so much sense now.
- D&D 1984: Dwarf killed while peeing.
- Still trying to get it right.