Member since September, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
...I really don't like to read in bed...when I even try, I go right to sleep and wake up with my book on the floor! : )
My favorite story of all time is:
Can't say I have a favorite because I have many...I have always enjoyed reading "The Prophet" by Kahlili Gibran.
Right now, I'm reading:
Time and Again...great story from a great friend. : )
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Latest Memoir (of 24):
Too easily discouraged by others' opinions.
- Too easily discouraged by others' opinions.
- Financial, emotional, social currency? Completely bankrupt.
- Remember me? I've never forgotten you...
- NO, I'm not having fun yet!
- Beyond tired of self-righteous, judgemental people.
- DAMN YOU! Taking my life back!
- I have had one of those...lifetimes.
- All my photo frames remain faceless...
- Stash Tea...my heaven in a cup.
- I didn't believe i deserved better.
- Deep depression is the soul's undertow...
- Friend, your Son molested my Daughter.
- Six word memoirs NOT helping insomnia!
- ...next moment might change my life...
- Finding myself addicted to short memoirs!