Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
another day has come and gone.
Latest Memoir (of 14):
If love trumps work, love works.
- If love trumps work, love works.
- Cultivate relationships, share resources, tell jokes.
- Thanks, Joe: I followed my bliss.
- For every intentional action, a consequence.
- Right thinking, right action: right livelihood.
- Watch your back; flaunt your front.
- Do not hit "send" before proofreading.
- Opened eyes. Stared. Cried. Smiled. Blinked.
- Helped me, trusted me, challenged me.
- He knew the moment to stop.
- Accepted human foibles; celebrated human dignity.
- Taught me how to write, right.
- Sent me jokes; had my back.
- Her hair was big, heart bigger.