Member since February, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
My own blog, facebook, other blogs
In bed I like to read:
The book I'm reading at the moment
My favorite story of all time is:
The one that hasn't been written
Right now, I'm reading:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
How I feel right now
Latest Memoir (of 24):
My Mom and I changing Roles.
- My Mom and I changing Roles.
- I'm having a-relationship with my cheesecake.
- My son's autistic, my world upsidedown.
- My life an Everyday Red Carpet-LOL.
- Artistic personality doesn't come very often.
- I'm living in my own world.
- Inspiration comes when you least expected.
- I'm-a being with lots of imagination.
- Femininity doesn't mean wearing a dress.
- My Job, to cheer you up?
- Love is not always the answer.
- No big fat complains, LOL!
- Life itself is an everyday challenge.
- I am my own reading material.
- My mom is a good Dad.