Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Making it out of the house on time and realizing I forgot my phone.
In bed I like to read:
O magazine or random free kindle books.
My favorite story of all time is:
The one where the good guy gets the girl at the end.
Right now, I'm reading:
Anything other than what I should be reading which is my class assignments. Forced reading takes the fun out of reading!
Latest Memoir (of 132):
Didn't you go to kindergarten?!?! share!
- Didn't you go to kindergarten?!?! share!
- Who the F wrote these rules?!?!?
- Expectation both flatter and destroying me.
- Like kids in bed by 9.
- Blowing bubbles till face is blue!
- Working alone makes finishing even sweeter.
- Why would anyone lie to lie?
- The secret to hapiness is secrets.
- Can I sue for the formula?
- Never realized he was great sober.
- I have reminders to remember reminders!
- I have post-its to remember post-its.
- So many post-its, so little time.
- Emotionally bankrupt so getting a divorce.
- Love and heartbreak leave me wordless.