Member since November, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
fear of failure, inadequacy and rejection.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Fictitious Magazine, FanStory, FlashFiction, Long Story Short
In bed I like to read:
Isaac Asimov, Ray Bradbury, Stephen King, Dave Barry and Agatha Christie are favorites but will try other authors if the particular books look interesting to me.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Gods Themselves by Isaac Asimov.
Right now, I'm reading:
U is for Undertow
by Sue Grafton
Latest Memoir (of 21):
Still can't contact Long Island Friends.
- Still can't contact Long Island Friends.
- Thankful for family and God's love.
- You're taking up too much space.
- Can't trust friends. Too many betrayals.
- Alliterations are audibly and artistically appealing.
- October. Where did the year go?
- Met my parallel-universe self. Not impressed.
- Being self-employed, I'm my best boss.
- Made typo on on-line typist application.
- I can still feel his touch.
- Lost job, nothing out there; scary.
- Snowstorm outside, snuggling with cat inside.
- Why can't I just say no?
- Can't remember anything without my lists.