Member since October, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 92):
Homework? No. Bed? No. Senioritis? Yes.
- Homework? No. Bed? No. Senioritis? Yes.
- Eighteenth birthday. Anticlimactic entrance into adulthood.
- So close. Still so far away.
- Yesterday: love sick. Today: I'm cured.
- Put fears on Him. There's hope.
- It's always wanted but never there.
- Happiness not drug induced; simply happiness.
- Four legs: good. Two legs: bad.
- Like that, her heart was broken.
- Love my neighbors when it snows!
- Suddenly snowy white death surrounds us.
- Submitted housing deposit. Accepted growing up.
- I'll remain ambiguous: I am hysterical.
- Impending snowstorm means time at home.
- Hot chocolate+Harry Potter=happy camper.