mjsmammaMember since November, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 12):
Can't lick your own tongue, Bob.
- Can't lick your own tongue, Bob.
- So crazy I think I'm normal?
- Working on trusting him again.....exhausting.
- Never know what's in someone's heart.
- The answer isn't in your cocktail.
- Continual overindulgence, same as an alcoholic.
- To be happy is a decision.
- Great risk, great rewards, still scared.
- Shaking, heaving....his phone, another's texts.
- Forgiveness, acceptance, gestures of the heart.
- Watching ants march, seeing them anew.
- Finding humor in the darkest circumstances.