Member since February, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 59):
Multiple personalities. I’ll never be alone.
- Multiple personalities. I’ll never be alone.
- Obsessively refreshing email. No response yet.
- Shel Silverstein made my life rhyme.
- I'm crazy. He's normal. We're perfect.
- Judy Blume saved my adult life.
- Threw up after i kissed you.
- Job interviews are like bad dates.
- Pin the tail on the donkey.
- Bit the bullet lost my teeth.
- Kissing him for almost a year.
- Conquered fear embraced changed now what.
- Too much time to twitter meaningfully.
- Tater tots french fries mashed potato.
- Purchased music i could've stolen online.
- Family holidays feed psychologists dinner tables.