Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Stay in line! I don't wanna!!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
I just recently discovered the internet.
My favorite story of all time is:
The one about that guy who...
Right now, I'm reading:
Stephen King, "The Dome" taking forever!
In bed I like to read:
Words written make that sense lots.
Latest Memoir (of 20):
Remember Gumby? Yep, I do too.
- Remember Gumby? Yep, I do too.
- Artificial flavors tell lies about fruit.
- Decaying Mind. Broken Spirit. On Knees.
- Death has become a defusing fascination.
- Wanted: rocking chair, please include companionship.
- She chose captivity over abandoning self.
- Experimenting with Twitter; Don't tell Facebook.
- Addiction: Even good can become bad.
- F*ck depression! Let's go running instead.
- Double lives ain't easy. Try one.
- Breakfast is more inviting after 5PM.
- Fight to end cannibalism in America!
- Poverty sucks but don't tell Bono.
- I can't remember wearing comfortable skin.
- Ain't nobody dancin' anymore. Get up!