Member since September, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Me, reading fiction.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Anywhere, as long as I have a novel
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Harry Potter and the Camber of Secrets
Thirteen Reasons Why
Latest Memoir (of 9):
Saving paper not doing homework.
- Saving paper not doing homework.
- Vegetarians don't know what they're missing.
- I just forgot my six words.
- To write the worlds favorite book.
- Three beautiful words: I forgive you.
- Answer this: What is your destiny?
- Never said I didn't love you.
- Digital life is all there is.
- Money doesn't have shoulders. Friends do.