midniterose1977Member since July, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Woke up, stepped in pee, again.
Latest Memoir (of 79):
Talents and interests never quite met.
- Talents and interests never quite met.
- Pursued art but lacked any talent.
- This new year had perfect timing!
- I am more than six words!
- Hello! My name is The Procrastinator.
- The stress is definitely killing me.
- Summed up with one word: Waiting.
- Turbulent and Serene in equal measures.
- Tragedy became opportunity became fortune became...
- Sixteen wonderful years spent without you.
- Thirty-two years alive; fourteen loving you.
- My love is undiminished by time.
- I slept with him. Move on!
- Book shelves. Plant shelves. Cat shelves?
- Real life begins to resemble imaginary.