Member since March, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Be patient Mark,it gets better
In bed I like to read:
A good mystery/detective novel or nonfiction. I try to read 2 or 3 nonfiction works for every novel.
My favorite story of all time is:
I love the "Meditations of Marcus Aurelius"
Right now, I'm reading:
I just finished: "Orange is the New Black"
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Whoever it touches
Latest Memoir (of 221):
Consternated southern Jew. Oy vey y'all.
- Consternated southern Jew. Oy vey y'all.
- What?You bored me at hello.
- Rapier wit causes many forked tongues.
- Today's cartoon humor balloons are empty.
- Stopped treehugging. Crotch infested with termites.
- Feeling ambitious. Waiting till mood passes.
- Peaceful. Multiple personalities busy playing monopoly.
- I'm not lazy. I over procrastinate.
- My family tree is a shrub.
- BanjoDan makes me appear very normal.
- Imaginary friend beats me at cards.
- While thinking, Mission Impossible theme plays.
- Voted off island by internal voices.
- Not paranoid. Suffer from internal espionage.
- Churchlady gave me two black eyes.