michelvyMember since February, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 21):
Finding my voice — can you hear?
- Finding my voice — can you hear?
- Finding my voice — can you.
- Absurd, this. Think big; write small.
- Ate some soup. Felt pretty good.
- I can’t, I said. Then did.
- Atoms: moving, merging, miraculously creating. Life.
- The past is with us, always.
- Newborn smell: Life, Love, Nothing better.
- Dead son. Honor, love, live on.
- Fuck, suck, nurture, see. Set free.
- I caaaaaan’t! she cried. Then did.
- Pain… Push… Love at first sight.
- I’ve learned there’s life after death.
- We are the past and future.
- Woke up, smelled coffee, faced today.