Member since March, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 21):
In 6th grade, was dubbed "Balboa.".
- In 6th grade, was dubbed "Balboa.".
- You had me at Marshmallow. Peeps.
- Mattress shopping. Looking for good lay.
- Me. My refrigerator. Frigid, bulky, disorganized.
- My new curse word is "effusive.".
- Like Corleone, pulling me back in.
- Karma's sort've a big deal here.
- Wearing watch. Don't know the time.
- Wanted: performance enhancing drugs for stay-at-home-mom.
- Love watching you leave. No, seriously.
- Bikini? It's called Swim Skirt Season.
- Your winky emoticons don't soften sarcasm.
- Love always makes up the difference.
- Saturday, hopeful. Friday is so yesterday.
- Pot-of-gold turned out to be urinal.