Member since February, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
open your eyes,choose wisely
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
I love a lot of stories it's so hard to choose but one of my all time favorites is "All my sons " by Arthur Miller and "Tuesdays with Morrie " bu Mitch Albom
Right now, I'm reading:
Jack Reacher "Die trying " by Lee Child
and "the light between oceans" by M.L.Stedman
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Don't look away when i CRY.
- Don't look away when i CRY.
- Sleep doesn't hurt,but nightmares do.
- When i can't forgive, I forget.
- Fighting a losing battle .
- Waiting for a wishing star.
- All memories become nostalgic one day.
- Where did I go wrong ?
- Open your eyes, choose wisely.
- Listen to the music of life.
- Close your eyes,learn to live.
- Take a risk and leap.
- Wrinkles, where did my life go?
- What you like most about yourself.
- Life went on, but I couldn't.