Member since October, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Time moves quickly. Slow things down.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Latest Memoir (of 11):
Will not go without a fight.
- Will not go without a fight.
- Kept my integrity. Punished for it.
- Lips bruised and swollen from kissing.
- Debating changing my major. Junior Year.
- Pretty underwear makes me more self-confident.
- Election complaints dominate my news feed.
- Gather 'round, let the disillusionment begin.
- And he cancelled on me. Again.
- I know I'm making bad decisions.
- Don't think I should do this.
- I wish I understood your ways.