Member since September, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In bed I like to read:
something comforting. like harry potter. or the little prince.
My favorite story of all time is:
North & South by Elizabeth Gaskell
Right now, I'm reading:
This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Latest Memoir (of 133):
Compassion liberates me, fills me within.
- Compassion liberates me, fills me within.
- I will not lament your loss.
- Excommunication: liberation from a religious bondage.
- Somewhere out there Julia is crying.
- Love: on this and every day.
- Google doesn't answer my heart's questions.
- Wish there was no waiting necessary.
- Bed's better with you in it.
- I would rather be in Yosemite.
- Just want to write all day.
- About time I fell in love.
- My best characters always die tragically.
- Words etched into my ready heart.
- Your scrawl bleeds through my skin.
- We will crack Texas wide open.