Member since October, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
A low budget indy flick with lots of awesome music and long drawn out scenes!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
My favorite story of all time is:
Once upon a time...
Latest Memoir (of 146):
We took family photos at funerals.
- We took family photos at funerals.
- 2012: The year of being selfish.
- This year everything is in reverse.
- Looked back to then plan forward.
- My Six Word Memoirs speak volumes.
- Last Christmas Santa gave me diabetes.
- Lowering my expectations to avoid disappointment.
- Giving a fuck is totally overrated!
- I regret introducing you to fanfiction.
- And tomorrow I do your laundry.
- She bathed in her self pity.
- I hated you not being there.
- Should have studied marketing not arts.
- Working to get a better job.
- I imagine and create to survive.